Dr. Almodovar in collaboration with Dr. Wickramasinghe received funding from the University of Arkansas Provost’s Collaborative Research Grant program. This project involves the modification of electrospun membranes for fracking wastewater treatment using membrane distillation.
- David awarded the 2019 – 2020 Outstanding Graduate Student in Chemical Engineering
- Check out our most recent publication in Annals of Biomedical Engineering
- Check out our most recent publication in ACS Biomaterials Science and Engineering
- Luis has abstract accepted to SFB’s annual meeting
- Group Receives Funding from UARK Provost’s Office