How do I join the Intervention Sciences Laboratory team?

Undergraduate students interested in joining the ARP at either the research assistant or graduate student level are encouraged to contact Dr. Leen-Feldner ( further information. Students interested in pursuing graduate studies in the ARP also can find helpful information on application procedures on the Department of Psychological Science’s website.

How do I find out about research opportunities for course credit or financial compensation?

Research projects are continuously being conducted in the ARP. Experiences and incentives vary depending on the projects underway. Information about enrolling in currently ongoing studies can be found on the research projects page.

How do I find the ARP?

The ARP is located in Memorial Hall on the University of Arkansas campus in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Memorial Hall is located just west of the intersection of Arkansas Avenue and Maple Street.The ARP is located on the first floor of Memorial Hall in Room 105, which is on the south side of the building.

Where can I find treatment for problems related to anxiety or substance use?

Locally, the Psychological Clinic in the Department of Psychological Science here at the University of Arkansas is an outstanding resource for receiving clinical services. The clinic serves the greater Northwest Arkansas region and offers several different treatments that are supported by cutting edge research. Additional information about the clinic can be found at the clinic website.