Stadium Drive Residence Halls
Opening Fall 2019
- Nation’s first advanced timber residence halls utilizing cross-laminated timber (CLT)
- CLT is cleaner and more sustainable than traditional steel and concrete materials
- Includes outdoor dining and study space for students
- Two-person suites available
- Small group “pod” communities of up to eight students share a lounge and bathroom
- Six Living Learning Communities (LCS): Architecture and Design, Art, English, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Music and Theater.
- Follow along with regular updates and stories about the new residence halls
- Read what others are saying about this unique creative community taking shape on the south side of the University of Arkansas campus
- Stay in the know
Explore University Housing’s newest residence halls.
Discover a place to live and learn.
Suite and community living spaces for you.
Community Living Spaces